14 March, 2016

An Unexpected Update

Cor Blok
Friends, I discovered a disturbing thing the other day while updating my other Blogger sites: BYF had not had a hit in over a year! It took little time to find the culprit: when I let lotrobeneathyourfeet.com expire, I neglected to redirect traffic to the blogger address! This is a shame, for though the show is more than three years dead I am still proud of it and I am grateful to +Joel Shepherd for maintaining it through LOTROPlayers.com.

So if you are a newcomer, welcome! Enjoy the show in all its glory at this link:
http://lotroplayers.com/category/podcasts/beneath-your-feet-podcasts/

If you would like to see more LOTR stuff that I am currently writing for a different Tolkien-themed game, check out MasterOfLore.wordpress.com or my other podcast at GreyCompanyPodcast.com and thanks!

Best,
Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment